piątek, 9 grudnia 2011

fashion event, The White Show



last test before the show


my catwalk dress from collection ( backstage)


room with collection:-)( and our red bulls in the background ha ha)


board with collection


make up area


my hair under protection ;-)


with Irina before hair stylist


me after make up


make up artists in action

Hi all,
Like I wrote in my last post most of yesterday's I spent in Central Saint Martins building where together with designers, models, make up and hair artist we prepare for the amazing annual fashion show called The White Show.From the early mornings hours all models( 120 !!!!) have done make up and hair. After all of us spent time in dressing room where they were all designed for this show outfits and dresses ( all white !!!!!!)After 3 hours spending there I had break to eat something.Later we had general meeting, test in catwalk area. Later before the show we came back again to dressing rooms where every model had time to change and finally at 4 pm we started the show. It was amazing 3 levels catwalk.Models were split in two groups- one group started show from down level ( mine!!! and another one from up level and finally we all met in the middle level where in the last part of our catwalk felt down on us petals of white roses ( it looks like nice velvet snow).
I had great day.Atmosphere backstage was amazing. I met new great people :-)
Now wish all of you great new weekend :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)