poniedziałek, 16 stycznia 2012

Shoots :-) First pictures

Hi,
Today afternoon I spend in the city where I had casting to great new fashion show ( fingers cross). I really wish to be part of this show. And after when I came back home I got proposition from another shoots this Thursday. Extra I have found mail with sample Saturdays shoots so like I promised I share them with you guys :-)
Hope you like them as much as I :-)

BTW the photographer just wrote about our shoots in his blog. You can check it here:
http://neilcordell.com/blog/?p=358

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)