piątek, 21 stycznia 2011

Weekend's plans


Finally we have a weekend. Tommorow it will be quite busy day for me. In the morning I am going to my agency to see pictures from last photo shoots, later 2 hours break at home and after I will go to The Bar where I will be working for three hours. At 6 pm I should be at home and after I start to prepare myself to Saturda going out with my girls :-) Wish you all of you good weekend :-)
puss puss

Ps Right now I am really crazy about one swedish writter - Liza Marklund !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you like Stieg Larsson books you like her books as well.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)