wtorek, 15 lutego 2011

Dylan's Bar Mitzwah




During a game :-)


with my sister and Sorrel and Vikki behind) :-)

with the girls
I am so sorry that again I made short break with my blogg but so many things happend... But I am back :-) On Sunday evening I was hounour to be one of the guests attending to BAr Mitzwah party of son ( Dylan) my best London friend Sorrel. It was brilliant night. Great food, music , drinks and people. I am so happy that i could be part of this. Dylan one more time congratulations. Sorrel one more time thank you for inviting me . You always makes that I can feel special :-D thank you so much for all.
Above some pictures from the party.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)