niedziela, 13 listopada 2011

earings with music motive :-)


Like I wrote before I am really crazy about the earings. I have quite nice collecton already but I am still trying to make them bigger. This time checking different interet sites I have found one handmade amazing pair of earings that I had to have in my collection so I bought them :-) Now I can share with you pic of them :-)
What do you think?


earings are designed by GepArt. You can buy and order her earings directly by interent auction site or write to her:-)
wersetka@gmail.com ( mail to jewelery GepArt)
http://allegro.pl/rss.php/user?uid=7036124

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)