sobota, 25 lipca 2009

Crusssh party and recording in Avalon studio :-)


Hi guys,
I am after very busy yesterday day.
Yesterday I had audition to pilot TV program for BBC station in Avalon studio here in London. I had a lot of fun with producer Spencer and comedian Simon Brodkin in studio with them I recorded 15 minutes video. After all Nikki asked me what I am going to to do 7th august and that she call me for sure - so maybe ,maybe.... :-D Fingers cross :-)
Later I was in Crusssh party, this time like lately it held on the boat as well.Later I put some picture from this party. I promise.

kissssss
//karo
on pic, Claudia, Mags, me and Kasia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)