piątek, 24 lipca 2009

London, BBC, Crusssh party

Hi all,

Soory guys. I haven't any time to write something lately.From sunday Kerstin from Germany is here and almost every day I am out in the evening so...
Last days I made little shopping . I bought new staff from Apricot. And this time it was not black and white hi hi.... but red and black. I was also in Agent provocetuer and I "made little sin" there buying new pair of sexy pants:-D
Today work, later audition in one program for BBC and later Crusssh party on the boat.
I tell more about alll tommorow
kiss
//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)