poniedziałek, 2 listopada 2009

Halloween party





































Hi,








It was great weekend. On friday after work I made little shopping ( my fridge was completly empty so...) On saturday I started to prepare myself to Halloween party made by my friend Howy ( this evening he preferd changed his image and stay mr Joker ) I had fun all night there. And it was great to meet new people like Konstancja, Ollie , Jennifer, Amber and rest Laura's friends. I back home after 4 am but was worth. In this year I decided to be girl who commit suicided cutting herself. The results make-up staff you can admire on pic below.








On sunday I watched two movies first "get smart" and second "the figthening" . I like special the second one :-D








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)