poniedziałek, 11 kwietnia 2011

After weekend


pictures from Kennth mobile phone :-)

Sorry for the short absence here but I had a very busy weekend. From Friday I hosted in my new flat my good friend Moni (I'm glad that finally we had some time for females talks) with whom I spent the whole Friday night :-) Yesterday we finished last at last pictures of the video clip Kenneth Benson, "For my wife. " The last place of shoots was a church where we shot the wedding scene. Again I played head of the mafia that disturbed wedding ceremony. This time, make up and hair art were had done by wonderful and amazing Helena Patel, who this time watch over for mine hair and make up and as well the rest of the cast. About some part of my outfit took care of wonderful costume designer-Toyin, who after shoots told me that she really like my look and she offered me to participate in the fashion show of her projects :-)
After shooting the last scenes me, Toyin -designer, model Preeti, Kenneth and our make-up artist Helena went to a nearby lovely restaurant where we ate together a delicious lunch. Unfortunetly again, I did not have my camera with me :-(
Yours
//C

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)