sobota, 23 maja 2009

blogging in rush

Hi all, this week was and still is very crazy for me. On monday I am flying to Poland. Of course I can't wait this. A lot of meetings with friends etc. Will be great. On thuesday I had one audition to Talent Show here in London and later I spent great time with my friends in restaurant Prezzo where they have great food. Yummmyyyy. On wednesday I made little cosmetics shopping. I bought some staff from Chanel and Estee Lauder. Love them and by the way lovely make up stylist made Charlie make me wonderful make up this day. Now I am going to rest my weekend. Tommorow little chocolate schake maybe :-)take care kisses//karo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)