wtorek, 26 maja 2009

sunny day, hairdresser and Vicky Christina Barcelona




Hi again :-)


The weather here today is amazing. Almost 30oC. Summer is coming :-D


Now I am after a visit at my hairdresser. I've received my hair back Hurrray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grazynka ( my hairdresser) is amazing. She can make miracles ( with hair of course). So now my hair looks good and never again I will not decided to faint them myself. I've received lesson and I am not going to forget about them.
Here at least I have found time to read whole script to the movie "still waters run deep". It's original and intresting in my opinion.
I visited also my lovely mum ( today here we celebrate Mother's Day) and I gave her lovely big cream rose. Little present she received yesterday :) We are going to spend this special evening together and we decided to go to the cinema to see a movie "Vicky, Christina, Barcelona". I am sure that we'll be have fun together this night :-)


take care


kisses


//carolyna


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)