czwartek, 25 czerwca 2009

Gillian Anderson and nice evening in Covent Garden







Hi all,

I know i had to write more earlier but really I hadn't time for this.
In the end we ( me and Mags) have caught Gillian Anderson on thuesday and we get her sign. She seems to be very nice person. And alot of people told us that this play in that she plays right now it's very good. Later I put here her picture made by Mags and belive me it wasn't easy to make her picture cause she was still moving :-)
Later we walked in Covent Garden and we have discovered nice lovely full of flower restaurant( we go there together with Claudia on saturda). Later I put pictures from this place as well.
Be patient :-)



By the way today I was first time in my agency here in London. From today this agency will be represented me in official way. On thuesday wil be waiting for me photo session and filming video recording. Wish me luck :-)



kisses
Karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)