poniedziałek, 22 czerwca 2009

After weekend


Halla there :-)


Well...Weekend weekend and after weekend.


At first yesterday I checked my mail box defienietly and I have found mail with information that I received a small role in the movie "The Circle". But I received this mail too late and they took someone else to this role :-(((((


Yesterday I bought for me something special. During last days when I looked through the bog Marie Serneholt she recomended the things GHD and I decided to but special iron from this company :-)
pic of them taken by the servis allegro. I can't wait to try them and tell about the results :-)
Today I will try to catch Gilian Anderson in the evening. If i'll do it I'll tell you more later.
See you guys
//karo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)