wtorek, 30 czerwca 2009

Photo shoots, short movie record and Neil b-day :-)

hej hej,It's so hot here...On the beginning I had avisit at manicure salon.At 12 I left home and Iwas going to my agency where I went to the photo studio.I had really fun during all photo shoots. Later I had recording short movie. In the end after this all with Caroline ( one woman works in agency) I went to choose pic to my website and to my profile.Now I am preaparing to going out with friends :-)Wish you all of you Good day.
BY the way Neil Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you great party and delicious cake :-) Have fun tonight :-)
kisses
//karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)