sobota, 2 stycznia 2010

Welcome in 2010

Welcome in the year 2010 :-)
It's the best oment to write about last year 2009. It was good year for me. I had ocassion to performanced in some Tv program for english channels and in on of them to be polish girl. It was really fun and exciting for me.
I had ocassion to travel little bit and visit English Riviera, Sweden and Spain that year.
I was in some great parties including halloween party at Howy's house, Theatre Awards , Military Awards and more.
I had ocassion to meet new great people like Sebastien, Bruny and much much more.
I had ocassion to meet in Stokholm sunny Anorah nd rest of swedish girls with them I spent wonderful time.
Now I am ready for 2010 and i am very exciting what this New YEar will bring to me :-)
Take care
//karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)