wtorek, 4 maja 2010

Race for life




Hi,


It was great weekend for me. On saturday at first I was a victim start to big race for life - this is special event sacrifice people they are fighting with a cancer. Later I was in tv studio where we recorded special program hosted by Melanie Griffin connected with this race. I was victm touching histories telling by people they were fighting with cancer. I cried a lot of time in this studio ( not only me).


And later I met with my friends Howy, Laura, Coni thanks for them I met new people this evening.


Rest of long wekend I spent watching movies :-)




Hope taht you had good weekend as well.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)