piątek, 7 maja 2010

Shopping and snacks




Hi,


Yesterday I was in the city to buy some extra swedish corons ( next friday I am flying to Sweden :-) ) and by the case I "steped" to some stores. In one of them Uniqlo I have found amazing Vogoue t-shirt in the colour that I really like now so couldn't stop myself and I bought them. This t-shirt is inspired by the vintage Vogue coves from Conde Nast Archive in NY.


Later I weent to Marks and Spencer food where I bought yummy chocolate corflakes bite :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)