niedziela, 27 czerwca 2010

b-day party

I am not so old how you think ;-)

with Agata and talented mr Jarek :-D

with Jacek, my Mo and Matti


Yesterday i celebrated my another b-day :-) I did it together with my friends in lovely art club. We had a lot of fun together. It was really great day. I want to thanks for all wishes ( i received them so so many), flowers, presents :-)

Mo, Jarek, Matti, Agata, Jacol, Leati, Kamila and Filip specail thanks for being with me during this special day
i promise to put my pic when I received connection betwen my camera and my comp :-)

all pic above I put thanks my Mo and Matti







on me:



white tunika - H&M from Garden collection



legging- Therapy



necklace- Apart



earings- Kruk



ring- Tiffany\shoes- jimmy choo for H&M

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)