piątek, 25 czerwca 2010

Italia :'-(


Hi there,
Yesterday on the beginning i visited my awesome hairdresser Grazynka :-) She made that my hair look so great now :-) After I went to the city to meet with my friends with them together I watched lat game of my team Italy. It was very sad game. I still can't belive that this all game and score is the true :-( I was so so sad.
After game I met with my best friend Monika with them we went to the local pub and later together we went to Roti to eat delicious polish zapiekanka :-D
pic made by my best friend ever :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)