piątek, 18 czerwca 2010

+J for Uniqlo







Hi



Last days I had ocassion ( during making shopping for my family and polish friends) to visit Uniqlo store. I wanted to buy nice grey dress designed by Jill Sander for Uniqlo ( all collection is marked by sign +J) but unfortunetly I didn't see them at all :-( Instead of this i bought great pale khaki long coat-jacket from +J collection ( It's so georgous) and black long t-shirt designed by Ag +Em ( Agyness Dean and her sister). I bought them cause is perfect match with my new Label.Lab leggings :-)



Private- I am still beetwen the football matches. Officialy I support Italy national team and can't wait next match on Sunday :-) Hope will they give all of themsleves :D



And on Wednesday finaly I am going on my holiday :-) Can't wait of it :-)



2 komentarze:

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)