niedziela, 8 sierpnia 2010

Step up 3 and shopping

It was great day. The weather was nice and I decided with my sister to go to the city. I was in Selfrideges where we booked new Chanel khaki vert colour :-) ( hurrray ) and later we visited House of Fraser and HMV store as well when I bought one book "Ransom" and one Nirvana's album :-) Later in House of Fraser I have found great small bag ( was in sale ) and great MINk PINK shirt that I really like ( pictures later). In the end of day I went to watch new part of Step up movie. I really enjoy them. Great music and a lot of dancing :-)
take care there
//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)