poniedziałek, 16 sierpnia 2010

Weekend with mummy :-)


On Friday evening my lovely mummy came to London :-) Cause was late we just went to visit local pub and were talking, talking and talking. Next day despite of bad weather we went to see Notting Hill area where most time we spent visiting local vintage stores and later we went to Camden. It'ss alovely area inside there you can awesome market when you can buy food from whole world.
On Sunday we went to our local old park ( Valentine's Park) where we just walked, talked and enjoyed the nature and animals :-) In the end of Sunday we went to Wanstead station where you can find lovely pub where some months ago owners kept two lovely cats inside. Unforthe owners deided to move to Brighton and cats with them :-(
I can't wait Thuersday cause my mum and dad will be here again together for one night before their holiday in Ireland.
Hope you had good weekend too.
Now I am preapring myself to go for signers and acting workshops :-)
kisses

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)