czwartek, 3 lutego 2011

Before weekend


Just one day and we have a weekend again. I can't wait . Today outside in London you can feel really spring weather :-D This weekend will be rather crazy for me. On Saturday my good friends Moni from Germany is coming to London and she will spend here 12 nearest weeks !!!! I can't wait to see her. Just two days left. On Monady from the morning I will have another shoots so I will be not have a chances to sleep little longer this day.Yesterday I get inviation from my friend to
Grammy Awards 2011: Rooftop Penthouse PreParty in LA but unfortunetly ( it's a shame) I can go there to attend in this event this year. Hope that next year I will be have this chance again :-) Soon in London will start Fashion London Week. I can't wait of it !!!
More info you can find here:
http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)