piątek, 11 lutego 2011

Broken laptop

Hi there,
Sorry for my last few days break but so many things was happend. At first ( i think important one) my computer is broken and now I have to wait about two weeks to have them again. My hard disc is completly broken and I need new one. One amazing guy decided to help me with this and here I would like to send him big big Thank you for this.Another amzing man decided to give me and my sister his old laptop so thanks for him I can be online again. As well to him I am sending big big thank you too :-)
From last day I am looking around for new place to live.I dream to change my actual place for something new in the same area. Fingerss crossed for that. I hope finding some new place very quick. CAuse of luck of internet I lost casting to be a model for Pure company :-( Hope to have another similar chance soon again.
Now I can't wait weekend son of my best UK friend will be have Bar Miztwa this weekend and I feel very honour to be part of this special for him day :-)
More from my world after Sunday :-)
Have a good weekend :-)
puss puss

BTW Marie good luck tommorow in Gothenburg. I am sure you'll be brilliant like always :-)
Ps I just get a call that I will making videoclip Sunday afternoon :-D So excited :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)