poniedziałek, 7 lutego 2011

Saturday with Moni

I had a great weekend. On Saturday my lovely friend from Germany - Moni arrived to London !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so great to see her here. Together with her and my sister we went at first to the Vapiano restaurant. I love this place. Always you can eat here delicious and fresh pastas. This is adress of this place if you want to visit them:
Address
Vapiano
19-21 Great Portland Street W1W 8QB
Transport Oxford Circus tube

And later we went to White Horse pub where drinking beer we can talk about typical girlish things :-)

me and Moni and Mags

//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)