wtorek, 22 marca 2011

welcome in Poznan

Hi there,
Since Saturday i am in Poland now. On Saturday evening I met a lot of my friends. We decided to gather together and just talk. It was a lot of lot and memories. On Sunday together with my parents I went to the cinema to watch new movie with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman " Sex story". It's a lovely romanctic comedy - very good for Sunday evening :-) On Monday in the morning I visited my cosmetic ( on the beginning this year she moved her studio :-) New addres is Studio Angel ul. Kraszewskiego 24. I reccomend her all of you living in Poznan. She is very good, professional person with them I always have great time during all pedicures and cosmetics staff that she is always when I am in Poznan she is making for me. This time was exactly the same ( nice green tea with rose, professional care ).
After I went to the city for small shopping. Last time when I was in Poalnd I was crazy about one pair of earings from Apart and this time finally I bought them. Promise to show them as soon as I will be in London again where I left my digital camera cable. Later I had the visit at my hairdresser and in the end I met with my best friend Monika. I missed her so so much. Today the bff talks will be second part ;-)
Btw yesterday I get proposition to again appear on the videoclip so per 90% this Sunday I will be have a chance to be on the set again :-) Fingerss crossed :-)

best regards
//Kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)