niedziela, 1 maja 2011

On the set again



girls during make up in Finsbury Park

my make up ( made by Ellie)

Last Tuesday Kenneth Benson called me and asked me to one more time make wedding scene to his new video clip, but this time in another location. I had to get up early and I went this morning to Finsbury PArk where with other models and crew we make ( hope) last scenes to new Kenneth Benson video clip "To my wife".
Now I am at home waiting for my friends with them we are going to make the movie watching evening. I hope that you had good weekend too.
Promise to put some pictures as soon as possibile from that day.
//Caro

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)