środa, 4 maja 2011

Just nu ;-)


Today I got another call from Kenneth and ( ha ha) they want to make one last scene with me and Kenneth. This time whole action will be taking place inside the car with private driver and I will be have longer scene after that I will be have to kick up Kenneth from the car. I think it will be crazy. The shoots will take place on Sunday 15th :-)Nearest days will be for me quite busy with new photo shoots :-)
Now slowly slowly I am going to sleep.Good night everyone :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)