poniedziałek, 16 stycznia 2012

Golden Globe 2012 - dresses

World of movies was always big passion of mine. I always since I was little girl I watched the whole Oscar ceremonies etc. Now when I am older I watch this all shows taking on advance fashion side of this event.
Below I presented the best in my opinion dresses from this year gala of Golden Globe:

6jrA_5E/s1600/Golden-Globes-2012-Charlize-Theron_081834.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

In their dresses you can find out new trends S/A 2012












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)