piątek, 20 stycznia 2012

Shoots - dark shoots

Hi,
Yesterday I had very long day. Work, work and work. Afternoon and evening I spent close to Leicester Square where in one local I had dark photo shoots :-)Hard make up, dark clothes :-) We had all level of this local only for us. Great atmosphere, free drinks :-)


time for food and drink :-) ( I know not so healthy but I didn't eat almost anything all day and I really needd this junky food :-)

dark lady


can be even darker;-)
models Sophia and Mara before the shoots :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)