czwartek, 16 lutego 2012

AID Fashion Show

Today I just want to share with you pic from my last Fashion Show that took place in London Waterloo :-)( all pictures were made by my dad :-)
Yesterday I had honour to be one of the models being part AID fashion show. I presented outfits designs by Emma Rees' in second part of the show.
We had to present the same clothes collection three times for different group of people ( fashion press, fashion bloggers etc). After show my group of models posed together with one of the UK tv star - Olivier Proudlock - made in chelsea ( promotion pic for press).
I can't wait to see professional pictures made by press during this show.And of course as soon as I get them I promise to share them with you :-) It was great to see some of my model friends with them I worked before :-)
hhuges
//Karo


me and other models after show- time for fun

Posing for press, fashion press etc :D

fashion show preparation ;-)
and again :-) before show preparations :D
show time - catwalk :-)
caught after the act by my dad ;-)
with models and star Made in Chelsea - Ollie Proudlock :D

2 komentarze:

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)