sobota, 11 lutego 2012

The Production Show 14-16th of Feb 2012

Hi all,
Two days ago I get invitation and my speciall pass for The Production Show 2012 will be place 14th to 16th 2012 in Earl's Court 2 in London. They have so rich programs full of trainings, shows, workshops, classes, sessions etc. During this event you can meet so many people from different comapnies like BAFTA, directors of UK, WFTV and PMA. I feel honoured get this pass :-) and I am going to be there on Thursday ( unfortunetly on Tuesday I have appointment with my my doctor and on Wednesday I have Fashion show where on outside catwalk I will be model presenting clothes from collection two british designers :-) ):-)

big hug
//Karo
my special model and actress pass :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)