sobota, 18 lutego 2012

Something nice and healthy :-)

Of course that almost like everyone I have weakness to chocolate and another sweets but I am trying to be into healthy food ( especially drinks, juices etc) that help me to fill missing vitamins and iron ( unfortunetly I have anemia) Today in one of my favourite food stores Holland and Barrett I discover lovely juices from THE Berry Company. I bought today options Goji Berry that contains a lot of antioxydants they keep your look young for longer.And the taste of them is very delicious :-)
Using from ocassion I bought as well new small jar with Biotin ( it's very goof for your hair, skin and nails :-) There is often using by top models and help them keep the healthy look :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)