wtorek, 10 kwietnia 2012

Welcome to Oxford :-)

Before I started my holiday I went to Oxford where I half of a day I spent making outside photo shoots for art book. We had lovely weather outside so it was pleasure make them. Another half of a day I spent on movie set where I made my movie scene to film "Tainted Love". I plaed in this movie girl who is begging for her life and later someone killed her. I think it was first time in my life when I played dead person. Always must be the first time ;-)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)