czwartek, 2 kwietnia 2009

English Riviera





















Hi everyone,






I am back from English Riviera. I was there with my dad and Mags and we all together had a lot of fun there. This trip was great and full of positive vibrations :-) First day ( I mean friday) I saw little bit part of Dartington. It's very lovely place especially if you want to rest from screams of big city like London for example :-)






Next days I spent to visit another lovely places like Torquay, Bayway, Cockington, Tottnes, Paignton. I really liked bay in Torbay. It is really amazing. I had as well ocassion to see in Torquay nice victorian museum. Everything there was connecting with this period of history. I saw also awesome japanese garden and a lot of old and very lovely houses built in special style hundred years ago. I hope that I'll receive another chance to see this area one more time this summer cause there is a lot of things there that I want to see there






Take care there






//karolina

1 komentarz:

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)