sobota, 27 czerwca 2009

BIRTHDAY I am 27 !!!!!!!!!!!











Yesterday on 26 june I have finished 27 . FRom yesterday I am 27 years old. I can't belive that this time is going so fast....
On the beginning I received wishes and nice chocolate cake from girls with them I am working. It was so nice. They sung me Happy birthday and later
gave me a tort.
The official celebration of my b-day held in Soho Hotel where I received another cake on the nice white plate with the word Happy Birthday Karolina and with a lot of fruits and chocolate.
I had ocassion to try great bnew drink there - Soho sensation - is delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Later I put pictures from this psecial day.
Take care

//karolina




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)