piątek, 10 lipca 2009

life in rush


hi there,


the weather is still crazy here but thanks God it's not raining so... no more complain ;-)

I had to go to Soho today but we both with Claudia were totally tired so we decided to do it tommorow. We'll be great as well. I am sure.

On sunday I have casting to film "Barry" Fingers cross. I am trying to get the role Of Sarah. It will be funny play mum little boy. And od thuesday I have interview in Extreme Radio. They are looking presenters there now :-) That's all from my crazy world.

yours

//carolyna

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)