wtorek, 25 sierpnia 2009

Showreel, shopping and meeting with friends




Hi all


Yesterday first time I could watch my showreel prepared by my agency TCS in London. You are first that they can see some capture from them. I hope that you like them :-)


By the way yesterday again i made little shopping this time I bought new dress from H&M and great hat from H&M as well. I really like this company. They have alot of nice not expensive staff. Today shopping is going on. I bought two pai of jeans from new great collection New Look. I really love thwm . Skinny and low hip jeans are really great and thanks for them you can show that you got :-) For soe minutes I go to meet with my friends from work and together we will go to italian restaurant to eat something yummmy...Can't wait and in the evening I will meet with my best friend from London - Soss :-) Can't wait too cause we didn't see almost month so...


Wish you good day guys.


take care


//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)