piątek, 16 października 2009

Weekend


Hi guys,

At least we have a weekend again. I am going to rest rest and one more time rest this time. Tommorow I'll plan with Mags small shopping . We needs y some staff for Hallowen party at Howy's house. ( I can't wait). And later we plan as well to go the city with our friends Eddie to one nice place that i have never before( tell you more later about them). Wish you all of you good weekend as well :-) I have to rest before next week during that I will be take a part new tv program "Magic numbers" that me and some people we'll be recording this wednesday in London Studio. I am sure that we'll be great.


Kisses

//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)