niedziela, 29 listopada 2009

it comes with the sunday rain


Hi all,

The weather here is miserable. it's raining all the time. I need some sun here. There is someone who can send me little bit of them?

By the way i was reading great article about lovely fashion teenager Tiva. i am absolutely craxy about her blog. She has own original style and she dosn't afraid to be herself. It's awesome :-) I was very impressed reading this all, really.

By the way I love as well jewelery staff made by Anna Shefield.

you can find her staff here:


I love especially her earings. They are awesome :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)