poniedziałek, 7 grudnia 2009

Saturday - audition an H&M shopping

Hi all,
I was very busy this weekend. On saturday i had to get up ear At first I was make little shopping in H&M store. I bought two pairs of pants from Sonia Rykiel ( Love them) and lack sexy pyjama :-) Later I was in Debenhams where I tried new smashbox cosmetics and i deced to buy serpentine eye shaddow. It's cool :-D Very good quality and awesome colour.And there is not so expensve about 12 pounds each.
Later I spent some hours waiting for my main audition together with 900o people. It was crazy. At first you have to wait in big ue to registration and later wait in two specail hall. In first one you can ake your make-up using special mirrors :) in the second one you wait for last audition. After them I heard first YES and now I havto wait for another three if they want to accept me. Fingers crossed. If I put some pic from my mobile 'll show you like this all looked like.

kramar
//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)