wtorek, 26 stycznia 2010

shopping and meeting with Soss




Hi all,
Yesterday I visited House of Fraser and I bought great skin leggings from Therapy on sale. It was really good price for them :-) so i am so happy from my little "haunting" :-)
I bought as well great self tanner from Prescriptives company ( i have allergy for sun and i wanted to change my perfect pale image) and nail polish with amazing colour that I was looking for from long time from London nail inc. Soon I put pic :-)
I am still beetwen two lovely and funny canaries of my boss :-) They can be so crazy and funny :-)
Today I can't wait going out wth my friends ecpecialy Soss . We didn't meet so long time.
Have a good evening
//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)