wtorek, 23 lutego 2010

Sunday with Popi




It was so lovely day. Almost all day i was in Covent Garden and Soho area. Today first time i saw my first friend with her I am in touched from long long time. It awesome and touching to met her here in London. Together with her , her friend Ana and my sister we were in lovely restaurant Bella Italia and later we joined to the crowd people celebrating chinese new year, Soho looked really awesome this day. In the end we went to pub where we could talk :-)
Later i put some pic from this lovely day :-)
huges
About my clothes:
coat : Mango
hat: Sonia Rykiel for H&M


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)