sobota, 20 lutego 2010

Shopping and party at Claudia
















Hi,
Today specail I woke up at 7 am Brrrrrr.... And I went to the Oxford Street to visit H&M and buy something from new Sonia Rykiel colection. Instead of dream trousers I bought two blouse and lovely silk dress ( this one not from Sonia Rykiel). Later I went to HMV where I got first album Black Sabath :-) and one of CD Vanessa Mae ( love her).
Now I am trying to preapare myself to the party at my friend Cluadia's house.I am sure will be fun :-)
Pictures soon.
And new from last minutes one of lovely canaries that I take care of them sat down on my back :-D

kisses

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)