wtorek, 16 marca 2010

In Poland




Hi guys,


Last few days I spent in my family city Poznań. It was great ocassion to meet my friends, family. I visited my lovely hairdresser ( thanks for her I'll be look great, especially my hair, during thuesday Elle party) :-). I was in cinema where first time last thuersday I watched with my friend Filip "Avatar" - it was touching experience for me. This all world created by avatars is so pretty. On saturday I met with some group of my closest friends. On sunday I was in cinema in some special vip room cinema where we watched "Alice in wonderland". I really like Helena Bonham Carter as a red queen. She is awesome. Really. I bought some staff that i took with me to London where I am now. hope that you had great weekend as well.




On pic first me and Jarek, second me and Jacek and Laeti :-)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)