środa, 19 maja 2010

weekend in Stokholm







Hi all,



It was great , lovely weekend. I spent them in wonderfull Stokholm. On saturday the weather inside the city was awesome. Almost 25 oC . Real summer :-) I couldn't belive in this. I had ocassion to see the same places that I visited before when I was there.This time I showed them my parents they were there with me. I saw also some new places. I was very exciting watching paitings in Modern Museum. I saw there my paitnings painted by my favourite painter Salvadore Dali. It was really hard on sunday back home but I had to... Hope you had great weekend as well.






//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)