niedziela, 25 lipca 2010

! tunes festival - studio recording







Hi,



I had crazy week . On the beginning I received great mail with info that I can be part of cast new part of THE 13 FRiday movie. I was so excited about this, but still need some agrements from acting guilts to be part of this. Wish me luck.



On friday I was in two studios ( one iside and one outside) when togerher with rest people we are recording studio live for ! tunes festival. It was pretty fun. I had ocassion to see working amazing Fearnie Cottone, Dominic Cooper , Caroline Flack and many more :-)



Especialy the last one lady was really nice and lovely. Cause I made a background behind her before we have stareted record she has introduced herself and we talked about her dress and holiday. She was really nice:-)



I had really good weekend and hope you all too.



Take care there



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)