środa, 27 października 2010

Bath


I was trying some places in Uk here


Can you wqant to try this one?


in Bath


I dream about this dress- you can see them in Fashion Museum


me , mummy and Mags in Roman Baths
Hi all,
I had not time to put something here last days. On Saturday I was in Bath with my parents and my sister. We had lovely time in this lovely city. I regret that was raining on the behinning for two hours but later we had better weather. I had ocassion to see awesome The Roman baths, great fashion museum, the oldest house in Bath where I tried home made staff and many more other places.
Karo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)