piątek, 8 października 2010

Harvey Nichols&Elle magazine Autumn Beauty Event


goodie bag :-)



Realhair


Eyeshadow from Chanel :-)


me close up :-)


me during Event
jumpsuit _ New Look
jewelery - summer colletion from YES
bag- Warehouse


coctails ;-)


Jemma Kidd during presentation :-)

On Wednesday 6th October I was in Autumn Beauty Event organized by Elle Magazine and Harvey Nichols store. It was great event during that every person taking part in them could buy high labels cosmetics cheaper :-) I decided to choose eyeshadow from Chanel (number68 Sand) - I love it. It's very natural and you can keep them on your eye all day :-) and style volume plumper from realhair. This last one I decided to buy using from special advices given to me by great hairdress. I'll tell you about results this product that I will try them :-)
The event was startet at 8 pm and in this momemnt Jemma Kidd ( ex model and present make up artist)was sharing her top tips and showed how quic fixes for creating a flawless complexion and learn all the secrests to model perfect skin :-) Later Real hair crew showed us volume root lift and serum and secret good blow dry.
During events every guest could try lovely snacks, cakes and enjoy glasses of chapagne and coctails based on Skyy vodka. In the end every pesron received big bag great brands cosmetics :-)

//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)