wtorek, 5 października 2010

Sardegnia


Amfiteatro in Cagliari :-)


view of the city


Cagliari :-)


Gnocchi :-)


Charlie's Angels on Chia beach :-)


Jump :-)


chia




Pula




lonely church in the middle of the road


view from the car to Villassimus :-)


me on the beach


beach near the hotel that I lived

Hi all,
I wasn't here for last few days cause I was in Sardignia where I spent my holiday far way from my laptop, tv and all this staff. It was amazing time and now I regret that I have to be again in London. I vistied amazing beaches like Chia , Pula, Villasimius and pretty beach near Cagliari city. I enjoyed amazing Italian food and ice cream :-)I met sime lovely people thanks for them some of my trip to another places in Sardignia had happy end.
I can't wait to be back there.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)